Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Recipe: Chicken Stroganoff


I'm always on the lookout for a new recipe, a recipe that gets thumbs up from the family, or at least from Steven. LOL. I tried a new recipe Sunday night and it's a keeper!!

Chicken Stroganoff

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts - cubed
2 TBSP butter or margarine
1 packet of dry Italian seasonings (found in the dressing aisle with the packets of Ranch, etc)

Toss the ingredients into a crockpot, on low for 4-6 hours. An hour before it's finished toss in an 8ox block of cream cheese and one can of cream of chicken soup. Stir. And let warm through for half an hour to an hour.

Serve over noodles or rice.


**Next time I think I'll add some onion and garlic.

3 comments:

Joy Howse said...

I just finished filling in my monthly dinner menu. might need to replace one of the older meals for this new and yummy sounding meal. Thanks for sharing. :)

Mishel said...

I love crockpot recipes and this one sounds *dee-lish*!! : )

♥Mimi♥ said...

Ooooo, today I am thankful that you shared the wonderful recipe!

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...