Friday, November 6, 2009

My Husband

Today's thing that I am thankful for requires a post all of it's own, for today, I am thankful for my husband.

My husband is not only the sole provider for our family, but he is also a man of integrity. He is loyal. And he stands up for what is right - Biblically, as well as politically. Which can both be hard in these times we are living in.

My husband is a hands on Dad and helps with our children, always has been, right on down to the changing of diapers and getting up with me in the night. Because of his job, he's able to come to school functions and award ceremonies and that means a lot to the girls.

My husband loves me unconditionally. He takes care of me and our girls. And I couldn't ask for a better husband, and for that I'm so very thankful.

3 comments:

Leah said...

Did you hear a loud "Amen!"? If so, that was me. Just agreeing with you. =)

You're doing a great job on your Giving Thanks Challenge, doing your daily posts and all. Good for you! Can't believe the first week is already gone!

~ Leah

Joy Howse said...

Sounded like you were describing my husband (besides the works from home part). We are both so blessed to have wonderful, God fearing husbands.

♥Mimi♥ said...

A good partner in life. Someone to hold hands with as you raise your family - watch them leave - and then rock on the porch together in old age is truly a blessing of great proportion.

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...