Friday, September 4, 2009

No Child Left Behind

It's no secret, we have both our children in public school. We take the public school system on a year by year basis. And so far, so good, curriculum wise. We are very involved in knowing what our kids are being taught, going on at the school, etc. We are involved.

I found this article this week No Child Left Behind: The Good and The Bad

Read it.

What you think about the article?

In your comments, please be mindful that we all school our children differently - public, private, homeschool. No one way is correct for all. It's an individual families' decision based on the needs of your children and the direction the Lord has laid out for your family.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Six pages? I think the article is very long! LOL.

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...