Monday, July 13, 2009

Total Relaxation Mode

Ahhh, Vacation. It's a wonderful thing.

I know I've been slacking in the blogging department, but I wanted to check in. Things were kinda crazy busy last week and the weekend was full.

But as of today, we are on vacation, and as I sit here, typing this quick post, I sit here in our hotel room, the girls alseep in one bed, all tuckered out from playing in the pool, from a walk to town and then back, and our evening jaunt to to pool/jacuzzi. Steven is in vacation 7th heaven with a cup of decaf coffee in one had, his iPhone in the other, and I on our laptop. the roaring sound of the ocean coming in through the cracked sliding door. The 37 inch HDTV hanging on the wall is providing the mood lighting for this evening. LOL.

Yes, we are in total relaxation mode. Vacation mode. I don't care if you don't eat a single bite of your hamburger and yes you can still have ice cream mode. I have no stresses, no worries, not a care in the world at this moments time. :)

And with that....I shall go lay on the plush bed and fall asleep to the sound of Bedtime Stories and dream of what lies ahead of us for tomorrow!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Oh yeah......I'm totally jealous about now. :) Enjoy it, sweetie!

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...