While the calendars officially say it's 'Summer', school for our family doesn't get out until the 29th, but that's an entirely different story. A few weeks ago, I came across this fun survey like thing in regards to Summer and thought I'd fill it in with my own answers...
Things We're Looking Forward to:
* Uncle Robbie's band playing at the California Speedway on the 4th of July, at the Orange County Fair
* trips to Disneyland (DUH!)
* free movies
* family vacation to Pismo Beach
* a trip to the nearby beaches
* swimming with friends
* swimming at Uncle Robbie and Auntie's
* new Fantasmic show, summer fireworks, and Electrical Parade at Disneyland
Things I DO NOT want this summer:
* Endless days of whining
* Days of excessive heat (one can wish, right?)
* Excessive crowds at Disneyland (still wishing here)
* Summer sicknesses
* The gas prices to continue going up
Things I Won't Miss This Summer:
* Driving the girls to school
* Getting up, dressed, and out the door by 7:35 every morning
Things I Love About Summer:
* The fruits of the season - peaches, watermelons
* Long days
* Not having to stick to the routine as strictly as we would if in school
Things Different About This Summer:
* This is the last summer before both our girls will attend Elementary School!!!
Our summer break is rather short this year because of our attended school year. We have 5 weeks to squeeze summer fun into. It can be done! How about you, what does your summer calendar hold?
Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...
This year, I've taken on official positions at the girls' school. Not only am I the PTA Secretary , but I am also the Box Tops Coord...
I have once again taken on the role as Box Tops Coordinator for our school this year. We are currently within the top ten schools in the Sta...
One of the big events here in Southern California this past weekend was the return of Garth Brooks touring. It's been 20 years since he ...