Thursday, May 21, 2009

Taking A Few Days Off...

Ahhh....see this. This is the view I'll be enjoying this weekend. And tomorrow afternoon cannot get here soon enough. We'll be camping this fine Memorial Day Weekend with friends from church. But between right now, and the time we'll leave tomorrow afternoon, I have a ton to do. Lots of food preparation to get done, some laundry, oh and packing of clothes, stuff like that. So I'm taking the next few days off and will be back next week...refreshed, relaxed, and ready to face the busyness that faces me with the last couple weeks of school.

Have a great Memorial weekend!

1 comment:

Joy Howse said...

I am sure you will have an awesome time. Can't wait to read the update and see the awesome pictures.

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...