Friday, May 15, 2009

So Excited!!!

A few months ago, I put my name on the waiting list to be a member in the audience for Dancing with the Stars. This afternoon, I received an email offering me tickets for either Monday or Tuesday night's show...the FINALS! I chose tickets for Monday night. That way we get to see the celebrities dance their assigned dance for the week, as well as their freestyle dance. And I got to request up to four tickets, so I did and thought about who'd I'd ask once I secured my tickets! It looks like it'll be me, my Mom, my Sister-in-law Grace, and my girlfriend, Cathleen.

It looks like the Mommy van will turn into the Party Van come Monday afternoon about 1:30 when we hit the freeway and head into to HOLLYWOOD. I'm so excited!

It will be so much fun! I can't wait to see all the dancers dance in person. And see Shawn Johnson, and Cheryl Burke and Gilles, and Tony. It's going to be a blast!

2 comments:

Letti said...

How exciting. I hope you get good seats.

Darcy said...

Thanks! Me too!

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...