Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Things That Make You Go...Hmmmm

Edited to Add, 4:15pm:

I meant to mention that when I FOUND this picture on Google the other day, the picture made me think about all the different responses one might have to such an outcome of a pregnancy test.

For a couple who've been wanting and planning for children, it would be a response filled with excitement and great happiness.

For a couple such as ourselves, with one child weeks away from being nine years old, and our baby starting Kindergarten in the Fall, our response WOULD be one of surprise and feelings of starting all over.

But those AREN'T my hands and that ISN't a test I took. And for all of you who jumped to the conclusion and possibly thought it was...pay better attention to your calendar! LOL.

Bonus points to my brother for KNOWING this wasn't my hand, and to Stacey for questioning whether or not this really was my hand!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Okay, I get it...April Fools! :D

I should never comment or send and email before having my coffee!

Stacey T. said...

Hmmmmmm, is that your hand?????

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...