Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Side Dishes

I'm the type of cook that when I make dinner, there is the main dish and then sides that accompany the dinner.

The meal HAS to have two side dishes, one is usually a veggie, and the other is usually potatoes (mashed, roasted) or brown rice.

I'm making out my menu for the next two weeks in anticipation of getting groceries tomorrow. I need side dish ideas...I'm tired of the same ole, same ole.

Help a girl out...please. What are some sides you cook for your family?

2 comments:

Liz said...

You're more ambitious than me. We only have 1 side usually. Unless I make spaghetti, in which case we have garlic bread & salad w/ it. It kinda depends on the food as to what "goes" with it. Email me w/ the main dishes & I'll tell ya what I'd put w/ them.

Joy Howse said...

Sorry no suggestions here. My brain can't even think to cook for myself these days. Hope you get some good ones.

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...