Thursday, January 29, 2009

Worship Songs

I've been sitting here at my desk, working on various different projects, listening to my 'Worship Playlist" on iTunes.

What are some of your favorite worship songs you like to listen to, over and over and over again?

**********************************************

One of my favorite worship songs is song by Fernando Ortega, The Joy of The Lord. I remember listening to it over and over again on my iPod when I was in the hospital after having had Rachel.

The Joy of the Lord

The joy of the Lord will be my strength
I will not falter, I will not faint
He is my Shepherd, I am not afraid
The joy of the Lord is my strength

The joy of the Lord,
The joy of the Lord,
The joy of the Lord is my strength

The joy of the Lord will be my strength
He will uphold me all of my days
I am surrounded by mercy and grace
And the joy of the Lord is my strength

The joy of the Lord,
The joy of the Lord,
The joy of the Lord is my strength

The joy of the Lord will be my strength
I will not waiver, walking by faith
He will be strong to deliver me safe
The joy of the Lord is my strength

The joy of the Lord,
The joy of the Lord,
The joy of the Lord is my strength

1 comment:

Joy Howse said...

i wanted to comment the day you posted this but then time got away from me. i really like "I Can Only Imagine", though I can't listen to it too often because it just makes me cry and tremble at the thought of how awesome heaven is going be.

Side note: how do you change your blog look all the time? Do you do it yourself or pay for it or what? I NEED A MAKEOVER!! :)

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...