Here's a little Christmas Quiz just for fun. Leave your answers in the comment section and the answers will be reveled on Wednesday!
1) True or False. The Friday after Thanksgiving is the busiest shopping day of the year.
2) How many reindeer does Santa Claus have?
3) Where did the Grinch steal Christmas?
4) Don't sing the song...what comes after "8 maids a milking?"
5) The "12 Days of Christmas" are the 12 Days...
A) after Christmas B) before Christmas C) after the New Year
6) True or False: Female reindeer have antlers
7) In the movie, "Miracle on 34th Street", Kirs Kringle is hired to play Santa for what large department store?
8) What unusual thing do the lyrics of these three Christmas songs have in common "Jingle Bells", "WInter Wonderland", and "Sleigh Ride"??
9) Why was December 25th chosen as Christmas Day?
10) Which U.S. State was the first to recognize Christmas as an official holiday???
A) New York B) Florida C) Alabama D) Texas
Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...
I have once again taken on the role as Box Tops Coordinator for our school this year. We are currently within the top ten schools in the Sta...
This year, I've taken on official positions at the girls' school. Not only am I the PTA Secretary , but I am also the Box Tops Coord...
Last June, we got a hitch put on our new van in order to put a bike rack on the back and cart our bikes with us to the beach when we camped....