I know a lot more people read yesterday's fun Christmas Quiz, but only one was brave enough to leave her answers. Here are the answers, see how you might have measured up, had you played. :)
1) True or False. The Friday after Thanksgiving is the busiest shopping day of the year.
FALSE. Black Friday is the fifth to tenth busiest day. The Friday and Saturday before Christmas are the two busiest shopping days of the year.
2) How many reindeer does Santa Claus have?
Santa has a whole heard, we only know the names of his favorite ones.
3) Where did the Grinch steal Christmas?
4) Don't sing the song...what comes after "8 maids a milking?"
9 ladies dancing
5) The "12 Days of Christmas" are the 12 Days...
A) after Christmas B) before Christmas C) after the New Year
The answer is A) after Christmas
6) True or False: Female reindeer have antlers
True. Both the female and male reindeers have antlers.
7) In the movie, "Miracle on 34th Street", Kirs Kringle is hired to play Santa for what large department store?
Coles in the 1994 version and Macy's in the 1947 version
8) What unusual thing do the lyrics of these three Christmas songs have in common "Jingle Bells", "WInter Wonderland", and "Sleigh Ride"??
None of these 'Christmas' songs mentions Christmas.
9) Why was December 25th chosen as Christmas Day?
To compete with a pagan celebration.
10) Which U.S. State was the first to recognize Christmas as an official holiday???
A) New York B) Florida C) Alabama D) Texas
C) Alabama was the first to make Christmas an official holiday in 1836.
Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...
I have once again taken on the role as Box Tops Coordinator for our school this year. We are currently within the top ten schools in the Sta...
This year, I've taken on official positions at the girls' school. Not only am I the PTA Secretary , but I am also the Box Tops Coord...
Last June, we got a hitch put on our new van in order to put a bike rack on the back and cart our bikes with us to the beach when we camped....