Saturday, November 8, 2008

Online Games

There are a couple of online games that I like to play, but gave them up recent months because I found myself playing "Poppit" and "Tetris" in my sleep, therefore I stopped playing them all together. LOL.

A couple days ago, an online friend, invited me to play a game-like scrabble online. And for the past couple of days we've had this game of Scrabble going on between us. It's a fun and addicting game! And I'm waiting for Liz to make her next word, so I can win this game and move on to a clean slat! LOL.

Check it out for yourself here, Lexulous.

3 comments:

Joy Howse said...

We are so much alike it is scary. I go to bed playing solitare and soduko in my sleep. Going over number after number and moving cards back and forth. Drives me crazy so I have made myself not play games 30 mins before bed so it isn't fresh in my mind. I will have to check out the tetris and scrabble game. :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Darcy said...

LOL. We are a lot alike, aren't we?? Hope you have a good weekend too! It's beautiful weather!

Liz said...

LOL! I'm having so much fun!!!

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...