Sunday, August 24, 2008

The 2008 Olympics Come to an End

The 2008 Olympics have officially come to an end.

Thanks to our TiVo, we saw everything we wanted to see (all the swimming and gymnastics) and a lot of stuff we were partially interested in (diving, some track and field). The rest of the stuff we fast forwarded through and stopped at the interesting stuff that jumped out. Last weekend our TiVo box was full (it holds 70 hours!!). We have watched so many hours of the Olympics, I am kinda glad to see them come to a close, I'm Olympic'd out. LOL.

How much of the Olympics did you see and what was your favorite thing to watch??

1 comment:

Jon and alyssa said...

Speaking of the olympics, it has been 12 years since you were my camp counselor. And every time I think of the olympic, I think of our decked out cabin, that was so cool.

Thanks for the advice, I don't want to rush anything, but I cant wait until the fist trimester is over.

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...