Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Year Ago Today

I can't believe that today marks a year since our friends and neighbors left our neighborhood. If you've been following my blog for a while, you'll remember this post from this date last year. Man, those were some rough days that followed saying goodbye to our friends. I still extremely miss Christy, and the special friendship we had living right next door to each other.

On a weird and happy note, Mike (Christy's husband) is actually here in California this week working at his old place of employment in Long Beach. And we are having dinner with him tonight. It's weird that he's here this week, the very week they packed up and left California.

This is the second time Mike has been back, and the second time we'll have seen him since they've left. It'll be nice to see him, but you know, it'd be even nicer if Christy was accompanying him. :)

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...