Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm the Mother of a 3rd Grader!

I'm up. Aside from those camping trips, this is the earliest I've been out of my own bed in nine weeks. I'm thinking I should have gone to bed earlier than 10:30 last night. LOL.

This is the day. The first day of school. I'm officially a mother of a 3rd grader as of this morning. I can still remember taking Hannah to kindergarten like it was last month. And now that I think about it, if Kindergarten was three years ago, that means I've been keeping Hannah's Happenings three years! Amazing how time flies.

It's going to take a week or two to get back into the routine of getting up and out the door every morning. And it's going to take some time to adjust to it being just me and Rachel all day long.

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...