Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Chick-Fil-A Cow Makes Me Smile

This mascot for the fast food chain, Chick-Fil-A, makes me smile.

A few months ago, while stopped at the intersection, after just having had lunch at Chick-Fil-A, the cow was dancing about on the corner, trying to get people's attention, hoping to entice drivers on their lunch hour. We were watching the cow dance about, and then all of a sudden he fell, smack dab on his cow butt. LOL It was hilarious, we were laughing so hard and when the cow turned and saw that we were laughing at him, he took a bow for us. Rachel talks about that incident everytime we drive by this particular corner and Chick-Fil-A.

On Monday, we were out in that area getting groceries, going to Costco, and the cow as out, on his corner, dancing about. This time I snapped a few pictures. And left that intersection with a smile because of that silly cow.

2 comments:

Knittingknutty said...

I remember the last time I went to Chick-fil-a it was so good. I was a Oroe Cookie once in a grocery store and I fell on my back and could not get up. these two guys had to come and help me stand up it was horrifying.

Anonymous said...

Did you stop and get your free KFROG shake? You can get one free this week buy mentioning KFROG. Aunt Judy

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...