Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Addicted to the Internet

I know vacations are suppose to be about getting away from the hustles and bustles of life. Camping in the great outdoors gets you away from television, phones, and the internet. Unless.... ...You are able to find free WiFi access, whereas you sit in a parking lot quickly checking email and a few blogs. That was in Mammoth.

The hotel in which we stayed in in San Diego also had internet access. And Tuesday evening when my family was in the pool splashing about, I was sitting poolside checking on my blogging friends and what had gone on in their day. I would have had Steven take a picture of me sitting poolside, surfing about on our laptop, but his hands were wet...

1 comment:

Mishel said...

I love how intent you look! : )

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...