Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bathing Suits...Again

"In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with modesty and sobriety..."
1 Timothy 2:9


I just wanted to say "thank you" to all the people who commented on their opinions on girls bathing suits. I wholeheartedly agree with everything you all said. Thank you to those of you who suggested the tankini for better access for going to the bathroom for girlies. I love that and you may see my daughters in a suit like that in the coming years, but only if it covers their tummies, belly button, etc.

Recently, we were at a gathering, whereas kids were swimming, etc. The teenage girls (we're talking 12-15 years old), all had bikinis on. I'm talking string bikini top and you know the bottoms had to have had little coverage as well, but they were wearing shorts (folded down at the top mind you) over the bikini bottoms. Showing off that much skin doesn't leave much to the imagination, that's for sure. LOL.

Anyways, enough said.

I just wanted to acknowledge all the participation and great conversation and say 'thanks!"

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love that picture! Where can I get a suit like that?

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...