Thursday, May 22, 2008

Last Day of School

The day is here. It's the last day of school for Hannah. The LAST day of second grade.

Where has the last school year gone, I don't know.

I'm really sad about this school year ending for some reason. Is it the fact that my baby is getting bigger?? Or the fact I'm getting old?? LOL.

Is it the not knowing what the new school schedule holds for us?? Will our class that's been together the last three years all be broken up, the kids split amongst four different classes??

Or is it simply because we're saying goodbye to the best teacher Hannah has had thus far in her schooling???

It's a combination of all of them, but I think most of all, it'll be hard to say goodbye to her teacher.

And sitting here on the computer, blogging, catching up on my sites, isn't going to make it not happen, it's just going to make us late. LOL. Time to go wake up Hannah and shot those famous words of Nemo's Dad, "Last Day of School!!!!"

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...