Thursday, August 18, 2016

Hello, My Name is Darcy...

Hello, my name is Darcy and I used to be an avid blogger on all three of my blogs.

And then, well, a busy life set in, but I'm not really sure that's a good excuse. I was a ton better at blogging when my girls were little!

I've not really been "Mommy Busy" for a few years. Oh I've still been busy - playing taxi driver to two different schools with two different start and dismissal times, etc. But our girls are now 16 and almost 12, they are pretty self sufficient at this age.

At any rate, it's my goal to get back to blogging. I know, I know, I've said it before, but I'm really going to try and follow through!

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...