Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fall Has Arrived...at Least at our House

My favorite season, if you can call it that here in Southern California, is the season of Fall. Love the warm colors, love the coolness of the mornings, love the clear views of the mountains once the Santa Ana Winds have come and done their thing. I usually wait until October 1st to decorate for Fall, that way it's up the month of October and November. But this year, Fall came early for our household. I had some ladies over from church last night as we finished up a book that we are going through and I wanted the house to be decked out for Fall. So I decorated over the weekend. I'm ready for Fall. I'm ready for the recipes I only cook in cooler weather - stew cooking all day in the oven, tortilla soup, chili, and other recipes I don't cook when it's hot. I'm ready for a trip to Oak Glen and to the Pumpkin Patch. I'm ready for Fall to fall upon Disneyland. I'm just plain ole ready to be done with summer. LOL. Even though we really have had a mild summer for the most part here in Southern California.

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...