Monday, January 10, 2011

Wasn't that Bad Afterall!

Monday morning wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! Steven got up early, and therefore I was awake earlier and knew I couldn't really roll over and go back to a deep sleep. After reading emails and checking Facebook from the warmth and comfort of my bed, thanks to my iPhone, I was up shortly before 6:30 and got moving.

When Hannah's alarm didn't go off at 6:25, I went in there to see why it was it didn't go off. Turns out her alarm had been turned off sometime between me turning it on when she went to bed and this morning. My first thought was that she turned it off last night after I'd left the room. LOL. But no, it did go off, and she did get up out of bed to turn it off. Only thing is it went off at 12:00am! We had some power outages last month and I forgot about them, until Hannah told me her alarm went off at midnight! Oops!! LOL. Neither Steven or myself heard the alarm go off, which is surprising, because it has an annoying sound. But she did get up when I woke her up, as did Rachel, and it was a good morning overall.

I worked my usual Monday morning in Rachel's classroom and it was fun to hear the kids share what they'd gotten for Christmas and what they did over our three week break. I've gotten a few things done (call to insurance, glasses fixed, etc, etc) and now it's time to think about packing things for Rachel's Post Op appointment this afternoon. We never know how long we'll have to wait, so we go prepared - ie, laptop, iPad, snacks, etc.

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...