Friday, March 19, 2010

My Address Book

I have an address book. I've had it since we were first married and tucked away inside are names, addresses, and phone numbers of family, friends, doctors, businesses, even the address of the annoying and loud parting neighbors behind us (makes it easy to call the police and report when you have an address!).

Whenever we go on vacation, or away for a few days, I always, always take my address book. There might be an emergency whereas you need to contact the neighbors, the doctor, or you might want to drop a postcard in the mail to a friend or two. But it always comes with me.

Over the course of the last few days I've been taking the names and addresses out of my little blue book and adding them to my address book on my iPhone.Having all that information in my iPhone is not only helpful, but my phone is always with me. Having all my addresses and phone numbers with me is just another reason why i LOVE my iPhone!

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...