Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ornament Exchange

This is the second year that I have participated in a Christmas Ornament Exchange with eleven other women, all from church.

This year, I took a Christmas magnet that my Mom had and turned it into an ornament and I am very pleased with how they turned out.

This ornament is painted on a juice can lid. You know, a lid from concentrate orange juice or lemonade. The entire ornament is hand painted. I ended up making just over 20 ornaments. Twelve for the exchange, two for my girls' ornament boxes, and then a few to give to friends.

We had our ornament exchange this afternoon and there were some cute ornaments! And the party itself is a great afternoon of food, fun, and fellowship. Now, to start thinking and getting ideas for next years' ornaments...

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...