Sunday, November 15, 2009

Peace and Quiet and Beautiful Days

Our girls went with my visiting sister in law yesterday to spend the weekend at Gramie's with their cousins. And today, I'm thankful for the quietness of the day.

The house is extremely quiet when the girls are gone. No sound of them squabbling, no sound of them whinning. No sound of the television. Complete and udder peace and quiet. And after the week we've had, I'm thankful.

Today was an absolutely beautiful Fall day. The weather wasn't hot, the skies were bright blue and clear. And there was a crispness in the morning air. It was a perfect day weather wise and on this Sunday, the Lord's day, it was much appreciated.

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...