Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

It's hard to believe that it's Thanksgiving. This month has flown by, and while I've fallen short on keeping up on my 'thankful posts', it's not for a lack of things to be thankful for. Because I have so many things to be thankful for.

This Thanksgiving morning finds me lounging about, enjoying my family.

There is no turkey in the oven. No stuffing in the crockpot, no dining room table set with the fine china. This Thanksgiving we are going to my brother and sister-in-laws house for the days festivities.

Where ever you find yourself spending this day, have a blessed day, and remember all that you have to be thankful for.

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...