Today is my husbands 40th birthday. Seems a little weird to see that in print. LOL. What better way to honor his special day than a post of 40 things about him!
1. His first name really isn't Steven, it's Mark. He goes by his middle name.
2. Has a twin brother, who also goes by his middle name and not his given first name.
3. Is the middle child. It's his sister, him, and then his brother.
4. Was born in the same city we live now, but moved to the high desert a few years later.
5. Has a Bachelor's Degree in telecommunications, but his work has nothing to do with what he majored in.
6. Left home at the age of 17 and moved in with friends.
7. Favorite food is Mexican.
8. Hates to wear long pants. You'll find him wearing shorts most days.
9. Used to commute 70+ miles one way to work. He now works from home.
10. Is allergic to avocados and cantaloupe.
11. Is not a Sports person - he doesn't watch any, he doesn't play any. (Yeah, I know how lucky I am on this one!)
12. Was a very 'hands on Dad' when the girls were both babies, and still is.
13. Was my first and only Valentine.
14. Suffers a little with OCD. But I love it! You should see the Christmas lights on the house!
15. Loves science stuff.
16. Has more patience than anyone I know.
17. Used to own his own business.
18. Makes breakfast Monday - Friday.
19. Favorite gum is cinnamon flavored.
20. Loves Resses Peanut Butter Cups.
21. Chips and Salsa are his favorite snack food.
22. Enjoys going to broadway musicals - Wicked, Phantom, etc.
23. Is a computer geek. And plays the roll of 'Tech Support' for many.
24. Avid APPLE lover.
25. Not afraid to make a stand on how he feels politically.
26. Has never broken a bone in his body.
27. Loves to spend time with his girls.
28. Goes to see Chick Flicks with me.
29. Always has to check out the TVs when we are at Costco.
30. HATES surprise parties.
31. Hates being the center of attention, which is why he had no rip roaring rager for this big birthday!
32. Went to a Christian High School.
33. Went to London, England, to see WHAM! in concert when he was only 16 years old, with NO parents.
34. Is right handed, but really should be left handed. When he was little, the schools re-taught him to use his right hand.
35. Is a very good driver.
36. Had a very impressable bachelor pad.
37. Is very knowledgeable in a lot of areas.
38. Came up with the most romantic wedding proposal.
39. Is a man of integrity and stands up for what's right - morally and Biblically.
40. Loves his wife unconditionally.
Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...
This year, I've taken on official positions at the girls' school. Not only am I the PTA Secretary , but I am also the Box Tops Coord...
I have once again taken on the role as Box Tops Coordinator for our school this year. We are currently within the top ten schools in the Sta...
One of the big events here in Southern California this past weekend was the return of Garth Brooks touring. It's been 20 years since he ...