Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fall is in the Air

Fall is in the air today, can you feel it?

Today is the first day in a very, very long time that we haven't had to turn our air conditioning on and it's been absolutely wonderful. With all the germies floating around in our house, it's been nice to have the windows open and get a good airing out of the house.

It's weather like that that makes me want to drag out my Fall decorations and get this place spruced up for Fall. But I'll wait a few more weeks.

1 comment:

Joy Howse said...

LOVIN' the new weather and hoping it is here to stay. Just wish we could open our windows to air things out.... neighbors LOVE to smoke and seem to be out there 24/7. UGH!! I saw a house all decorated for Halloween and thought it was a bit early but then again with this weather it feels like it is right around the corner. Hope you have a blessed week and that the germie bugs are gone soon.

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...