Tuesday, July 28, 2009

School Starts...A Week From Today

School starts a week from today and I've been thinking about how the changes that school starting will bring to our family, Rachel is starting Kindergarten. And there will be about 3 - 3 1/2 hours EVERYDAY that neither of the girls will be home. Kinda makes me sad thinking about my baby going off to Kindergarten and gone everyday of the week.

But then, as I sit here thinking about it, listening to the girls bicker and fight and wrestle and whine to one another, perhaps next Tuesday can't come quick enough.....LOL.

1 comment:

Letti said...

I am not ready for the early mornings but I am ready for the time I will have during the day without them.

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...