Saturday, January 24, 2009

Great Day of the Week

Ahhh, for the last four Saturdays, today included, we have had no daytime events, no birthday parties, no obligations we needed to be...and it's been great!!

We have spent our Saturdays lounging about, watching the Food Network, catching up on miscellaneous shows we'd taped and not watched in the previous week, we've been lazy.

It's not often that we have so many Saturdays in a row like this. So the girls are both becoming stir crazy for the lack of not leaving the house on Saturdays in recent weeks. LOL. It's been nice. A lot of times our Saturdays are taken up, one week after another, and it seems like the Spring weekends can be busy, so for now, we're enjoying our lazy Saturdays.

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...