November is now over and I wanted to post my thankful list that was in my sidebar into a post so I can look back at it next year!
1. My husbands job that allows me to be a SAHM.
2. My husbands unconditional love.
3. The cooler weather.
4. For the freedom and right to vote.
5. No matter what, God is in control.
6. My family's good health.
7. Hannah is officially off track for 3 weeks starting at 11:15. This Taxi Mom needs a break.
8. For good friends.
9. The freedom to openly go to church and worship the Lord.
10. Long Days at Disneyland!!
11. The men and women who serve in our U.S. Military to preserve our freedom.
12. The change in weather.
13. My entire family knowing the Lord.
14. Being able to spend time with my friend, Karen.
15. A house and all the things inside.
16. Church friends.
17. That the terrible winds are gone.
18. The good preschool Rachel goes to.
19. Spending time with family at The Happiest Place on Earth.
20. The price of gas going down! I filled up for about $35 today!
21. The weekend that is upon us.
22. An overnight getaway with my husband.
23. Church Family
24. My online friends!
25. For the nice change in the weather.
26. For working appliances.
27. For family and friends.
28. Awesome Black Friday deals.
29. For leftovers!
30. Beautiful days.
Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...
I have once again taken on the role as Box Tops Coordinator for our school this year. We are currently within the top ten schools in the Sta...
This year, I've taken on official positions at the girls' school. Not only am I the PTA Secretary , but I am also the Box Tops Coord...
Last June, we got a hitch put on our new van in order to put a bike rack on the back and cart our bikes with us to the beach when we camped....