Monday, December 1, 2008

November - The Thankful Month

November is now over and I wanted to post my thankful list that was in my sidebar into a post so I can look back at it next year!

1. My husbands job that allows me to be a SAHM.
2. My husbands unconditional love.
3. The cooler weather.
4. For the freedom and right to vote.
5. No matter what, God is in control.
6. My family's good health.
7. Hannah is officially off track for 3 weeks starting at 11:15. This Taxi Mom needs a break.
8. For good friends.
9. The freedom to openly go to church and worship the Lord.
10. Long Days at Disneyland!!
11. The men and women who serve in our U.S. Military to preserve our freedom.
12. The change in weather.
13. My entire family knowing the Lord.
14. Being able to spend time with my friend, Karen.
15. A house and all the things inside.
16. Church friends.
17. That the terrible winds are gone.
18. The good preschool Rachel goes to.
19. Spending time with family at The Happiest Place on Earth.
20. The price of gas going down! I filled up for about $35 today!
21. The weekend that is upon us.
22. An overnight getaway with my husband.
23. Church Family
24. My online friends!
25. For the nice change in the weather.
26. For working appliances.
27. For family and friends.
28. Awesome Black Friday deals.
29. For leftovers!
30. Beautiful days.

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...