Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Special Day at Disneyland

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day at Disneyland. The weather was perfect. It wasn't very crowded, and we just took it easy and meandered at a relaxing pace. The only thing that would have made the day more perfect was if Steven and my Dad didn't have to work, and Hannah was out of school. But other than that, it was a great day at The Happiest Place on Earth!
Of course we stopped off at City Hall for a birthday button, for me and my Mom, whose birthday is tomorrow!
I was her best birthday present 35 years ago! :)
With my little Tinkerbell waiting to meet the REAL TInkerbell and some of her fairy friends.
The birthday girls taking a spin on the Tea Cups.
I LOVE this picture! And must have it printed!
We were able to stay a little bit longer than usual for a mid week trip because Steven went and picked up Hannah from school for me. Next week are minimum days for Hannah and then she's off track for three weeks! So we'll be definitely planning some more trips...soon!

1 comment:

Joy Howse said...

Looks like you all had fun. I LOVE the mickey pumpkin picture. Is tinker bell there now for the release of her new movie? How long is she suppose to be there? Alexis would LOVE to meet her. :)

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...