Monday, August 11, 2008

Headache!

This is the first day in five days that I've not woken up with a headache. Four straight days I had a headache that I absoultely could not get any relief from.

I tried everything I knew to try - Advil, Motrin, my sinus medication, hot compresses, nothing worked or even took the edge off. I had some relief on Saturday when I self medicated with caffeine - Excedrin and a big ole glass (or two) of iced tea. But even after that, I could still feel a dull ache.

I'm not sure if it was weather related (it's been humid), or hormone related, or what. All I know is they were the worst headaches I've ever had, lasting so long. And I'm grateful I it's finally gone....

1 comment:

Liz said...

Ya know, I've often wondered how many times when my kids were babies that they might've had a headache or something along those lines. You know, those times when they're crying for no apparent reason & you can't figure out if they're just whiney or if they really have something wrong. The times when you checked their diaper (clean), fed them & all the other usual things. Because a headache doesn't show on the outside, doesn't give you fever or any other "symptoms", it's hard to communicate unless you have the words to do so. Anyway...I know I'm rambling & haven't really commented on your headaches (which I truly am sympathetic to)...but have you ever wondered about this kind of thing, too?

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...