Friday, July 19, 2013

Blogging From My Mobile Device



I'm trying something g new today, blogging from my iPhone, as I sit on the sandy shore, listening to the crashing waves pounding on the shore, watching Rachel and my niece working with other kids to build a sand castle.

It's Friday afternoon and our weeklong camping at the beach is quickly coming to an end. It's been a great week of resting, reading, relaxing with friends and with family. I am desperately trying not to think about what happens a little less than two weeks from now. 

Soon it'll be back to school, back to homework, back to packing lunches, back to more of a structured routine. 

I am so not ready.  

It's been a great summer vacation with my girls and we've done a lot! I am not ready for it to be over...

But like they say, "all good things must come to an end", therefore I shall go and enjoy the pounding waves, giggling girls, and the salty air. For this time tomorrow, we will be home, all unpacked, the only evidence of a vacation will be the mounds of laundry...


No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...